One of our team has organised an illustrated talk from the mountaineer Pete Ellis. Pete is one of only roughly 350 people who has ever climbed to the highest points on each of the seven continents, and he will be talking about his expeditions and experiences.
This event is open to everyone so please spread the word!
- Thursday 5th of April at 7.30pm
- St Barnabas Parish Church Hall, Gorse Hill, Swindon, SN2 1AB
We’ve been pretty busy here over the last few months, here’s what we’ve been up to…. Continue reading
Another fundraising social set for Monday 26th of February at 7pm – 2 games of bowling for £10!
This is open to anyone 14+ so invite your friends and family.
To reserve a place email email@example.com
We have organised a Curry Night on Feb 12th at Bengal Square, Peatmoor. The restaurant can hold up to sixty people and we already have approx 10 seats booked.
If you want to attend on the night, we need to let the restaurant know by Sunday Feb 4th. To be added to the list, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can’t make the 7pm time, or you don’t fancy sitting in the restaurant itself, you can also phone 01793 887799 to order for free delivery to your home for postcodes SN1, SN2, SN25 and SN5. Remember to quote its for Swindon Gang Show to be included in our fundraising.
This is open to everyone, not just those in Scouting and Guiding, so feel free to pass on to all your friends and family!
The time is nearly here for our 1st ever Christmas concert and we wanted to let you know all the info so you have a great time
- The concert is the main hall at Swindon Academy (Google Maps)
- Please park in the main car park accessed from Beech Avenue and go in the main entrance
- You’ll me met by some of our team who will direct you to the main hall
- 7pm – Guests can start arriving
- 7.30pm – 1st Act starts
- 8pm – Interval
- 8.25pm – Raffle draw
- 8.30pm – 2nd Act starts
- 9pm – Show finishes
- Anyone who has reserved and not yet received their tickets will be able to collect them from 7pm
- The concert is unreserved seating – that means the ticket does not correspond to a set seat.
- Everyone will have a seat, but we do expect to be very full so please be considerate when choosing where to sit
- Swindon Academy has raised seating, so every seat will have a good view of the stage
Refreshments and Raffle:
- Refreshments of sweets (25p), chocolate, crisps, soft drinks (50p) and hot drinks (£1) will be available from 7pm and in the interval
- Members of the Wiltshire Scout Jamboree contingent will also be running a cake stand to fundraise – please support them!
- Raffle tickets will also be for sale right up until the draw. They are £1 a ticket with a top prize of £500!
We look forward to seeing you this Friday!
We have now filled all the for the Christmas Concert! Tickets will only be available if there are returns and no tickets will be available on the night apart from those already reserved and arranged to be collected on the night.
Tickets are now available for the Christmas Concert. To get hold of some you can email the box office or find us at various district events and nights. There are a limited number of seats, so get in early so you don’t miss out!