The time is nearly here for our 1st ever Christmas concert and we wanted to let you know all the info so you have a great time
- The concert is the main hall at Swindon Academy (Google Maps)
- Please park in the main car park accessed from Beech Avenue and go in the main entrance
- You’ll me met by some of our team who will direct you to the main hall
- 7pm – Guests can start arriving
- 7.30pm – 1st Act starts
- 8pm – Interval
- 8.25pm – Raffle draw
- 8.30pm – 2nd Act starts
- 9pm – Show finishes
- Anyone who has reserved and not yet received their tickets will be able to collect them from 7pm
- The concert is unreserved seating – that means the ticket does not correspond to a set seat.
- Everyone will have a seat, but we do expect to be very full so please be considerate when choosing where to sit
- Swindon Academy has raised seating, so every seat will have a good view of the stage
Refreshments and Raffle:
- Refreshments of sweets (25p), chocolate, crisps, soft drinks (50p) and hot drinks (£1) will be available from 7pm and in the interval
- Members of the Wiltshire Scout Jamboree contingent will also be running a cake stand to fundraise – please support them!
- Raffle tickets will also be for sale right up until the draw. They are £1 a ticket with a top prize of £500!
We look forward to seeing you this Friday!