Planning for the 2017 Swindon Gang Show is well underway, and we can now let you know the key dates for all the rehearsals and shows.
The rehearsal space at Kingsdown School is booked in the afternoons from 1-6pm, but with the staggered call times each member of cast will only need to be there for approximately 4 hours.
The four week before Christmas will focus on learning all the group songs, and after Christmas we’ll be adding the movement, sketches and solos to complete the show. Cast members need to be all rehearsals in order to give themselves the best chance of performing confidently and enjoying themselves during show week. We do recognise that there may be a few cast members who not be able to attend a rehearsal due to the busy lives they lead. Please try to minimise this, and let the production team know in advance!
Please note that we are still waiting for final confirmation from our rehearsal venue on all these dayes, but we’re 98% sure this where we’re going to be!
- Saturday 12th November 2016
- Saturday 19th November 2016
- Saturday 26th November 2016
- Saturday 3rd December 2016
- Saturday 10th December 2016
Movement + Sketches & Solos
- Sunday 8th January 2017
- Sunday 15th January 2017
- Sunday 22nd January 2017
- Sunday 29th January 2017
- Sunday 5th February 2017
- Sunday 12th February 2017
- Sunday 19th February 2017
- Sunday 26th February 2017
- Sunday 5th March 2017
- Sunday 12th March 2017
- Sunday 19th March 2017: 1st half run thru
- Sunday 26th March 2017: 2nd half run thru
- Sunday 2nd April 2017: Full run thru
- Tuesday 4th Aril 2017 – Tech Rehearsal
- Wednesday 5th April 2017 – Dress Rehearsal
- Thursday 6th April 2017 – Opening night!
- Friday 7th April 2017
- Saturday 8th April 2017 – Matinee
- Saturday 8th April 2017 – Last Night!
Get in touch via the contact us page if you have any questions!